Every girl’s dream – is to be beautiful 24/7.
Would you like that? Let’s be honest girls, we all want that and we are ready to do everything just to be a better version of ourselves. So, we dream to wake up in the morning with a full face beat that takes absolutely zero effort – and you know what? This is not a dream or a fantasy anymore – it is a reality today. We talk about natural makeup without actual make-up products and it is called – permanent makeup.
Permanent makeup – is a tattoo technique that can leave you with brows, tinted lips, and a sharp cat-eye for years—without everyday tiresome routine, no products needed. And what is the most significant fact about it, is that the permanent makeup of 2020 actually looks like natural makeup, that will underline your beauty and make you happy and confident.
So, how exactly does it work and is it painful? Don’t worry, we have all the answers to your questions. We reached out to the expert to find out everything we need to know about permanent makeup—from micro-blading, to eyeliner, to lip blushing, etc.
Check out our interview with a PMU Winner Awards 2020 in category TOP Trainer (micro-blading, shading, ombrebrows, powder brows, etc) – Olga Mankovskaia.
– Thank you a lot. Indeed, it is a great honor and a privilege to be a winner and to get real proof of your devoted work. I am so glad and proud of my achievement. I can’t remember an emotional and motivating PMU Event like that. There were lots of PMU artists and masters from all over the world to compete in the championship and to gain new and exciting knowledge. The feelings are truly fascinating although I still cannot believe it happened to me. This was literally the best day of my life, so far.
– I guess it all started the very first day I realized that PM is my thing. Diving into this world of beauty was and still is an everyday adventure for me, with an endless challenge but it all worth it.
– Sure. PMU can be totally safe, but of course, there are a lot of factors you need to consider beforehand to avoid any complications or infections. Everything can happen, you know. So if your skin is perfectly fine, you have no contradictions or any allergies or sensitivities to ink than you are safe to go. But always choose a professional. Make sure the artist is licensed to perform the procedure and it has all the necessary equipment and staff.
And also, make sure you’re taking excellent care of your permanent makeup during the healing process. Every aftercare is individual and depends on your specific permanent makeup. The general rule is to cover the tattooed area with an ointment for a week or so and keep it from getting wet. The healing process is a lot shorter than a normal tattoo—which takes up to three weeks—because the needle doesn’t go as deep into the layers of your skin.
– Micro-blading is a semi-permanent tattooing technique where a blade is used to create super-thin, hair-like strokes that give off the appearance of Insta-worthy, filled-in brows. The process is when the needles scratch your skin and deposit pigment into the teeny-tiny wounds. It might sound painful but it is not. Before the procedure, a client is applied a numbing cream beforehand, which takes the pain down. I cannot say that it is absolutely painless but it is totally manageable.
– It all depends on the skin but in general, I would say it goes up to 3 years or even longer. But again, it all depends on individual skin issues and everyday treatment. The more you take care of it – the longer it lasts.
– Depending on the type of PMU at about 1.5 hours. The procedure does not last quick and there is no place for a rush, so before going there make sure you have no urgent things and you can fully relax and devote yourself to the artist’s hands.
– I guess it all depends on the client but the general trends are ombre brows and Lip Liner.
– Sure. The Ombre Brow is a new way of a micro-blading method performed by experts. This permanent makeup creates a soft and vivid look using a pixelated pattern to make the brows look far more natural. Modern beauty is all about the natural look, especially on the face. If you are craving to underline your facial features and to express your look – Ombre Brow is definitely the technique you are looking for. Besides, it is perfectly suitable for all skin types, can be long-lasting and probable will add more confidence to you.
And as for Lip Liner – it is a great alternative to a lip filler. This technique can save you lots of time and avoid botched lips. It is possible to create the desired shape and just add a little gloss so that your lips would look more filled and seductive. You know – a type of kissable lips. They say boys love the way it looks on girls.
– I would say, that PMU is more like an answer to aging issues. Permanent makeup suggests a wide range of procedures that, by injecting pigments into the skin, imitate the results of applying different kinds of regular makeup. It is a great solution for many women 40+ category. The most popular treatments among ladies are correction procedures like micro-blading, powder brows, micro feathering, etc. To my mind, micro-blading is the best option for mature women, as it gives natural look results that are very close to natural brows.
– Sure. As long as somebody is looking for “I woke up like this” look and “I hate spending hours of time on my daily make-up” – PMU is an easy answer. And yet again – before you book an appointment, make sure you have selected a specialist that has training, experience and licensing in whatever area you choose. It is your face and it is your look.
– First of all, make sure you are eager and ready to work a lot. As long as you are considering this sphere for commerce – be sure you have enough time and patience. Second of all – choose an accredited school for training that will give you a proper working license. Not only consider which permanent makeup procedure you’d like to learn and do thorough research on the courses available near you but be sure you choose a course that covers both theory and practice, especially if you don’t have any experience in cosmetology before. To be on the safe side one should have at least 100 hours of training and of course – choose the course that best suits your lifestyle, but don’t go to an unaccredited school just because it’s near your home or it is the cheapest one. If you are willing to succeed you should learn from the best and then continue your training during everyday procedures.