ABOUT BIOREVITALIZATION WITH HYALURONIC ACID INJECTIONS TREATMENT
Biorevitalization is the revitalization of skin in a biological way by returning beauty and life to skin. The treatment is non-surgical and widely applied way to fight skin ageing and various skin problems.
During the procedure, the skin is injected with small doses of pure hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin. Hyaluronic acid is the main structural element of connective tissue and is related to many vital processes in human organism.
Hyaluronic acid maintains moisture in skin. One molecule combines 200-500 molecules of water by maintaining the balance of moisture in tissues. Such obvious role of hyaluronic acid in skin moisturizing ensures the youth of skin.
The amount of hyaluronic acid diminishes radically with age, thus reducing the tightness, elasticity and liveliness of skin. Wrinkles are also formed due to this process. In addition to the natural aging, photoageing (loss of hyaluronic acid caused by exposure to UV rays) affects the condition of skin as well.
In 2007, the American scientists proved that the injection of hyaluronic acid started the stimulation of collagen synthesis and skin moisturizing and its fragmentation slowed down. In addition, the production of own hyaluronic acid was stimulated. Thus, the skin is not only moisturized, but also their properties are restored and strong lifting is obtained due to newly formed derma fibres. Therefore, by performing biorevitalization with hyaluronic acid preparations, after minimum number of treatments (3 treatments with the pause of 3-4 weeks) it is possible to receive long-term and yet improving skin look.
Firstly, the customers notice that wrinkles are gone or much less visible. At first, this effect appears due to injected hyaluronic acid and later due to increased synthesis of own hyaluronic acid and collagen in the organism itself. It is interesting what happens? Passing to the skin hyaluronic acid provides skin with water and integrates into circulation processes. Microcirculation, nurture of skin cells and oxidation processes improves with the start of synthesis of own hyaluronic acid and namely this moment is clearly reflected in the look of skin. After the tissues are saturated with hyaluronic acid, the synthesis of collagen and elastin is stimulated.
- Young skin – ageing prophylaxis
- Decrease of skin elasticity and solidity
- Dry and dehydrated skin
- „Stressful skin”, impact of free radicals
- Inadequate nutrition
- Small wrinkles
- In case of sharp gravitational and mimics wrinkles
- Gravitational changes of face oval
- Greyish, „tired“‚ „smoker’s” skin
- Before or in combination with other aesthetic procedures in order to improve results before plastic surgeries
- After aggressive skin procedures
- Impairment of skin relief solidity (post-acne, stretch marks, scars) and their prophylaxis
- Before sunbaths as well as seeking to revitalize skin after sun exposure, i.e., holidays
- After various stressful situations
- For women after childbirth
The treatment lasts 30 – 60 minutes subject to the area, where the procedure is performed. Usually, there are no painful feelings, however, in case of hypersensitivity, the skin area is anesthetized with local anaesthetic cream. Slight swelling is possible after the procedure, redness is a normal skin reaction that disappears within a short period.
- Pregnancy and lactation period Autoimmune diseases
- Local skin infections in planned area
- Acute infectious diseases