ABOUT IPL SKIN REJUVENATION
Photo and or Skin Rejuvenation, also can be known as Non-Surgical Laser Skin Rejuvenation Non-Surgical Facial Rejuvenation, is one of the only safest procedures that can treat vascular redness, pigmented brown spots, sun damage and the collagen structure all at the same time.
IPL uses a broad wavelength light that is a non-invasive treatment, pulsed onto the skin. It can treat multiple conditions simultaneously; including
- Broken veins and capillaries.
- Redness of the skin.
- Age & sun spots.
After an IPL skin treatment your skin will appear more luminous, brighter and smoother. Improvements can be seen about 10 days following the first treatment and enhanced results can be seen with each subsequent treatment.
IPL Skin Rejuvenation Benefits
Increasingly, men and women of all ages want younger looking skin but don’t want to take time away from active lifestyles. Intense Pulse Light (IPL) improves the appearance of photo aged skin with no down time.
Unique IPL technology sends a broad spectrum of therapeutic light into the skin it can simultaneously treat a wide range of skin conditions including age spots, sun induced freckles and broken capillaries. IPL skin rejuvenation (also known as IPL Photorejuvenation) is an effective non-invasive treatment modality provides impressive results with no down time.
Unlike conventional lasers, IPL technology allows you to treat the full face, resulting in a more aesthetically pleasing appearance. IPL Skin Rejuvenation treatments are safe enough for application on the neck, chest, arms and hands.
IPLs advanced technology allows us to tailor treatments to our clients individual skin tones and conditions, making it perfectly safe and effective for all skin types.
Treatment time depends upon the size of the area. Treatment time can take between 30-60 minutes.
- Do not expose skin to UV (sun exposure or the use of tanning beds) or self tan for at least 4 weeks before treatments.
- Do not use bleaching creams, numbness creams or perfumed products (e.g. aromatherapy oils, face and body creams, shaving creams) for 24 – 48 hrs before treatment sessions.
- Avoid swimming in strong chlorinated water for 24 – 48 hrs before treatment sessions.
- Avoid exfoliating, microdermabrasion or chemical peels 1-2 weeks prior to treatment.
- Hydrate the body by drinking plenty of water and
- protect the skin from sun exposure with suitable clothing and use of sun block SPF 30+ before first treatment and between subsequent treatment sessions but do NOT use sun blocking creams within 24hrs of scheduled treatments.
- We recommend to use aloe vera gel for the night.
- If you feel itchiness, you can also apply aloe vera at any time.
- Do not expose skin to UV (sun exposure or the use of tanning beds) or self tan for at least 4 weeks.
- For a while, you may avoid using perfume or body lotions, creams on the treated area.
- Avoid very hot baths / showers / steam baths / sauna for at least 2 weeks.
- Avoid swimming in strong chlorinated water for at least 2 weeks.
- Hydrate the body by drinking plenty of water.
Moda Donna Beauty Clinics cancellation policy is 48 hours. If you can not make an appointment, please inform us at least 48 hours prior your appointment by phone 02032877747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org otherwise Moda Donna management reserves the right to reduce 1 out of 3/6 IPL skin rejuvenation sessions .
Lateness will be treated as a missed appointment and will be reduced by one/part session.