Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) or Plasma Lift
Platelet Rich Plasma, or PRP, also called plasma rich in growth factors, is blood plasma with concentrated platelets and other growth factors. The concentrated platelets found in PRP contain huge reservoirs of bioactive proteins, including growth factors and signalling proteins that are vital to initiate and accelerate tissue repair and regeneration, and stimulate the rejuvenating process. The PRP signals the body to send in stem cells to repair the designated area.
To prepare PRP, a small amount of blood is taken from the patients arm. The blood is then placed in a centrifuge. The centrifuge spins and separates the platelets from the rest of the blood components. The entire process takes less than 15 minutes and increases the concentration of platelets and growth factors up to 600%. Using the patient’s own blood, specially prepared platelets are taken and re-injected into the chosen area. These platelets release special growth factors that lead to tissue healing. By using the concentrated platelets, the growth factors are increased by up to eight times. The whole process takes about one hour. PRP injections actually rejuvenate the area over a period of time, ranging from one to three months.
As the patient’s own blood is used, there are no adverse effects. Slight swelling and bruising are likely after the injections, but these subside in a few days. To avoid infection, the injected area should be kept clean for 24hrs.
The ‘Vampire face lift’ can be safely combined with other rejuvenating treatments such as Gold Thread Skin Rejuvenation, volume replacement with Dermal fillers or autologous fat, wrinkle minimizing treatments, mini facelifts and laser skin treatments.
- The development of new blood vessels.
- The activation of the cellular matrix synthesis.
- Attraction of stem cells where they are necessary.
- The production of new cells.
- You will notice a great improvement in the appearance and texture of the skin, thanks to the remodelling of the epidermis.
- The production of a rapid vascularisation in the treated area, due to cell regeneration.
- Your face will rejuvenate thanks to the production of new flexible collagen fibres.
- Your epidermis will increase in width, thus becoming more elastic.
- The number of injections performed depends upon the surface treated. Age also seems to have an effect on the number of injections given
- Typically, younger people generally need fewer injections for the same condition than a person who is older
- The best results are obtained by repeating the procedure 3 or 4 times at one month intervals, and then once a year following that.
Plasma Lift (PRP Injections)
PLASMA LIFT (PRP INJECTIONS):
PRP Plasma Lift (Regen Cellular Matrix / Hyaluronic Acid
& Platelet-Rich Plasma)
O Shot – Orgasm Injections (Regen Cellular Matrix / Hyaluronic Acid &