ABOUT SEMI PERMANENT MAKE UP & MICROBLADING REMOVAL
Semi permanent make up and microblading can be removed using laser.
We’re semi permanent makeup and microblading removal experts covering the area of eyebrows.
When semi permanent make up or microblading goes wrong, the consequences can be dire. The reasons for wanting removal or correction of semi permanent make up or microblading can vary from bad work to simply not feeling comfortable with the results.
The ink used in facial tattoos is usually cosmetic ink, which is semi-permanent. While many people assume that this will be easier to remove than the ink used in body tattoos, this isn’t actually the case and the results can vary.
Every permanent makeup or microblading removal case is different and we will be able to assess you and give you an idea of what needs to be done and what sort of time frame it will take to.
There is no standard treatment time.
What are the symptoms of eyebrow semi permanent make up or microblading removal?
During treatment, you will experience the sensation of a hot “flick” on the area of the skin being treated.
Following this, there may be some mild stinging and the area may swell slightly – these symptoms can last for several hours after treatment.
Laser removal for eyebrow tattoos is a safe procedure, as long as you make sure you choose a highly experienced practitioner, who will consult with you before your treatment and answer any questions you may have.
Semi permanent make up and microblading removal is a well established and safe procedure if it is performed by professionals with the very latest equipment.
- Do not expose skin to UV (sun exposure or the use of tanning beds) or self tan for at least 4 weeks before treatments.
- Do not use bleaching creams, numbness creams or perfumed products (e.g. aromatherapy oils, face and body creams, shaving creams) for 24 – 48 hrs before treatment sessions.
- Avoid swimming in strong chlorinated water for 24 – 48 hrs before treatment sessions.
- Avoid wearing tight clothing when attending for treatment sessions.
- Keep the area clean and dry.
- Avoid exfoliating, microdermabrasion or chemical peels 1-2 weeks prior to treatment.
- Hydrate the body by drinking plenty of water and protect the skin from sun exposure with suitable clothing and use of sun block SPF 30+ before first treatment and between subsequent treatment sessions but do NOT use sun blocking creams within 24hrs of scheduled treatments.
NB: Hot and humid weather conditions can aggravate skin in the period immediately before treatment.
- A dry sterile should be placed over the treated area so your skin should be protected.
- We recommend to use aloe vera gel for the night to relieve the ‘’sunburn’’ feeling of the treated area.
- If you feel itchiness, you can also apply aloe vera at any time.
- Keep the treated area clean, dry and protected.
- Do not expose skin to UV (sun exposure or the use of tanning beds) or self tan for at least 4 weeks.
- Do not pick or scratch the treated area.
- Avoid rough handling of the area treated.
- Avoid wearing restrictive or tight clothes especially on the treated area.
- For a while, you may avoid using perfume or body lotions, creams on the treated area.
- Keep the treated area clean and dry for 1-2 weeks.
- Avoid very hot baths / showers / steam baths / sauna for at least 2 weeks.
- Avoid swimming in strong chlorinated water for at least 2 weeks.
- Hydrate the body by drinking plenty of water.
Our Moda Donna Beauty Clinics staff are friendly and sympathetic and will provide helpful detailed information on the semi permanent make up removal treatment during your Consultation and answer any questions you may have. Specialist will recommend a course of treatments to your individual requirements and advise on the after care. Whatever your personal requirements may be, we can provide the leading experts, techniques, products and facilities for your treatment.
Moda Donna Beauty Clinics cancellation policy is 48 hours. If you can not make an appointment, please inform us at least 48 hours prior your appointment by phone 02032877747 or email email@example.com otherwise Moda Donna management reserves the right to reduce your session.
Lateness will be treated as a missed appointment and will be reduced by one/part session.