ABOUT VASCULAR, SPIDER VEIN REMOVAL
Vascular Removal is a fast and gentle treatment solution for removing rosacea and visible blood vessels on the face. A concentrated beam of light energy is directed at the vein. The light penetrates below the skin surface and the heat from the laser causes the blood in the tiny vessels to coagulate. The walls of the vein then collapse, causing blood flow to stop and over the next few weeks the vein is absorbed by the body and disappears. This is a Fantastic non-invasive treatment for eliminating broken capillaries.
This treatment is suitable for both men and women of various ages and skin types.
This treatment should cause little-no discomfort. Most guests describe the sensation as a hot pin prick.
Depending on your skin type (and the lesion being treated) some redness and swelling may be visible, but will usually subside around 48 hours after treatment. lesions may appear darker around 5-7 days later. During treatment, some patients may feel a mild discomfort. The treatment is quick and effective, usually requiring around 3-6 sessions once every 4-6 weeks.
Treatment is suitable for most people. However, prior to treatment a consultation is mandatory during which a medical history and assessment of the desired treatment area is carried out. This will then allow the practitioner to determine suitability for treatment, how many sessions required and the expected results.
- Do not expose skin to UV (sun exposure or the use of tanning beds) or self tan for at least 4 weeks before treatments.
- Do not use bleaching creams, numbness creams or perfumed products (e.g. aromatherapy oils, face and body creams, shaving creams) for 24 – 48 hrs before treatment sessions.
- Avoid swimming in strong chlorinated water for 24 – 48 hrs before treatment sessions.
- Avoid wearing tight clothing when attending for treatment sessions.
- Keep the area clean and dry.
- Avoid exfoliating, microdermabrasion or chemical peels 1-2 weeks prior to treatment.
- Hydrate the body by drinking plenty of water and
- protect the skin from sun exposure with suitable clothing and use of sun block SPF 30+ before first treatment and between subsequent treatment sessions but do NOT use sun blocking creams within 24hrs of scheduled treatments.
- Do not expose skin to UV (sun exposure or the use of tanning beds) or self tan for at least 4 weeks.
- For a while, you may avoid using perfume or body lotions, creams on the treated area.
- Avoid very hot baths / showers / steam baths / sauna for at least 2 weeks.
- Avoid swimming in strong chlorinated water for at least 2 weeks.
- Hydrate the body by drinking plenty of water.
Moda Donna Beauty Clinics cancellation policy is 48 hours. If you can not make an appointment, please inform us at least 48 hours prior your appointment by phone 02032877747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org otherwise Moda Donna management reserves the right to reduce your session.
Lateness will be treated as a missed appointment and will be reduced by one/part session.