Moda Donna Beauty Clinic is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If we ask you for any information by which you can be identified when using this website, then we assure you that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
• This policy may change and will be accordingly updated from time to time.Please check this page regularly. This policy is effective from 10/07/2017.
• We may ask for your name, address, phone number and email address.
• We collect this information for Internal record keeping. We may also periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting. We may sometimes use your information for market research purposes.
• We ensure you that your information is secure. We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for marketing purposes and you later change your mind then please contact us by email or writing to us.
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
• If you happen to note that any of your information that we have is incorrect or incomplete then please write to us or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct/complete the information.
CANCELLATION & LATENESS POLICY FOR LASER HAIR REMOVAL TREATMENTS
Moda Donna Beauty Clinics cancellation policy is 48 hours. If you can not make an appointment, please inform us at least 48 hours prior your appointment by phone 02032877747 or email otherwise Moda Donna management reserves the right to reduce 1 out of 3/6 laser hair removal sessions.
Lateness will be treated as a missed appointment and will be reduced by one/part session.
Laser hair removal sessions are valid for 12 month from purchase/redemption date.
CANCELLATION & LATENESS POLICY FOR MODA DONNA BEAUTY CLINIC TREATMENTS (EXEPT LASER HAIR REMOVAL TREATMENTS)
Moda Donna Beauty Clinics cancellation policy for all treatments are 48 hours. If you can not make an appointment, please inform us at least 48 hours prior your appointment by phone 02032877747 or email otherwise Moda Donna management reserves the right to cancel your appointment and keep the deposit you paid.
We regret that if you arrive late for your appointment, this may decrease the time of your treatment. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late, we may have to treat your appointment as cancelled.
We ask that you arrive at the clinic at least 5 minutes early for your appointment, so that you are relaxed and ready for your therapist at the appointed time.
On your first visit to Moda Donna Beauty Clinic you will be asked to complete a client consultation form. Please remember to keep us informed of any changes with your health/medication or special requirements. Please notify us upon booking if you are pregnant, so that we can advise on treatments.
We regret that we are unable to accept any responsibility for the loss of personal belongings in the clinic.
We as a beauty clinic want to ensure that you and our other clients receive a relaxing treatment. Our therapists are unable to carry out your treatment if they also need to keep an eye on child safety. In the event you must bring a young child into the clinic, please provide proper supervision for them in the form of an additional caretaker. We thank you for your support and understanding in this matter.
No pets are allowed ant our beauty clinic.
In our clinic there are not allowed to take bicycle with you in to the clinic. You should leave your bicycle outside the clinic.