Moda Donna Beauty Clinic is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If we ask you for any information by which you can be identified when using this website, then we assure you that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
• This policy may change and will be accordingly updated from time to time. Please check this page regularly. This policy is effective from 10/07/2017.
• We may ask for your name, address, phone number, and email address.
• We collect this information for Internal record keeping. We may also periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting. We may sometimes use your information for market research purposes.
• We ensure that your information is secure. We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for marketing purposes and you later change your mind then please contact us by email or writing to us.
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
• If you happen to note that any of your information that we have is incorrect or incomplete then please write to us or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct/complete the information.
CANCELLATION & LATENESS POLICY FOR LASER HAIR REMOVAL TREATMENTS
Moda Donna Beauty Clinic’s cancellation policy is 48 hours. If you can not make an appointment, please inform us at least 48 hours prior to your appointment by phone 02032877747 or email email@example.com otherwise Moda Donna management reserves the right to reduce 1 out of 3/6 laser hair removal sessions.
Lateness will be treated as a missed appointment and will be reduced by one/part-session.
Laser hair removal sessions are valid for 12 months from the purchase/redemption date.
TATTOO COVER POLICY
The client should cover his/her tattoo before the treatment. The clinic will not take any responsibility if damage happens.
CANCELLATION & LATENESS POLICY FOR MODA DONNA BEAUTY CLINIC TREATMENTS (EXCEPT LASER HAIR REMOVAL TREATMENTS)
Moda Donna Beauty Clinic’s cancellation policy for all treatments is 48 hours. If you can not make an appointment, please inform us at least 48 hours prior to your appointment by phone 02032877747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org otherwise Moda Donna management reserves the right to cancel your appointment and it will result in 100% loss of the payment and refunds no given.
The clinic accepts only one Groupon/ Clinic monthly deal voucher per person.
NEEDLE POLICY FOR FIBROBLAST
The charge of 25 is applicable for a needle in the case of Fibroblast treatment cancelation.
Under the Consumer Rights Act 2015, consumers are entitled to refund if the reaction appears after treatment and the customer is advised by GP not to proceed.
In addition to your legal rights, we also allow you to ask for a refund if you simply change your mind within 14 days from the purchase/redemption date.
We respectfully advise you that deposits are strictly non-refundable and 48 hours notice will be required to change a booking or the deposit will be lost.
LASER HAIR REMOVAL VALIDATION POLICY
Laser hair removal session is valid just 12 months from purchase/redemption date without the right to postpone or cancel a session in any case (there are no exceptional circumstances)
All laser hair removal times are approximate. There is no exact time frame for treatments itself and time may vary.
FIBROBLAST VALIDATION POLICY
Fibroblast treatment is valid just 12 months from purchase/redemption date without the right to postpone or cancel a session in any case (there are no exceptional circumstances).
We regret that if you arrive late for your appointment, this may decrease the time of your treatment. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late, we may have to treat your appointment as canceled.
We ask that you arrive at the clinic at least 5 minutes early for your appointment so that you are relaxed and ready for your therapist at the appointed time.
On your first visit to Moda Donna Beauty Clinic, you will be asked to complete a client consultation form. Please remember to keep us informed of any changes with your health or special requirements. Please notify us upon booking if you are on any type of medication.
We regret that we are unable to accept any responsibility for the loss of personal belongings in the clinic.
We as a beauty clinic want to ensure that you and our other clients receive a relaxing treatment. Our therapists are unable to carry out your treatment if they also need to keep an eye on child safety. Younger than 12 years old children are not allowed to the clinic.
No pets are allowed in the beauty clinic.
In our clinic, there are not allowed to take a bicycle with you into the clinic. You should leave your bicycle outside the clinic.